Some 10,000 volunteers from Olongapo City, Subic and Zambales gathered to participate in the yearly coastal clean up. The coastal clean-up started with only 600 volunteer four years ago but has been a successful activity ever since. Although it cannot be officially programmed and planned as an annual event, Mr. Jun Avecilla, organizer of “Subic Shore it Up” says the key is to educate, inspire and encourage all the people to be aware of their precious and beautiful environment and understand the benefits that eco-friendliness brings to the community.
Article Keyword Search
- We’ve Moved
- About Gaisano Grand Malls – Calbayog
- [Video] Life’s Not So Easy in the Philippines
- [Video] Parking – More Fun in the Philippines
- To The Philippines With Love!
- Calbayog City is Growing – Again!
- Haunted? Philippine Folklore – Part II
- New Calbayog City Market [Photos]
- Want Nostalgia? Move to the Philippines!
- Calbayog City Public Market Demolished
- Haunted? Philippine Folklore – Part I
- Comparing Cultures – I Choose The Philippines
- The Philippine Wife – The “Asawa” (Moved to http://retiredinsamar.com)
- Consumer Boom Fuels Philippines Growth
- [That’s Dumb!] Plumbers?
- [Video] Jeepney Magic
- Yesterday Was Good – Today Was Better!
- Honk, Honk, Honk Them Horns in the Philippines!
- America is NOT the Greatest Country…Anymore!
- WOW – The Philippines? Are You Paying Attention?