The Philippine economy is estimated to have expanded by 5.5 percent in the third quarter due to greater government spending, rise in household consumption, and increase in investments to the services sector, according to Moody’s Analytics. Continue to article…
Article Keyword Search
- We’ve Moved
- About Gaisano Grand Malls – Calbayog
- [Video] Life’s Not So Easy in the Philippines
- [Video] Parking – More Fun in the Philippines
- To The Philippines With Love!
- Calbayog City is Growing – Again!
- Haunted? Philippine Folklore – Part II
- New Calbayog City Market [Photos]
- Want Nostalgia? Move to the Philippines!
- Calbayog City Public Market Demolished
- Haunted? Philippine Folklore – Part I
- Comparing Cultures – I Choose The Philippines
- The Philippine Wife – The “Asawa” (Moved to http://retiredinsamar.com)
- Consumer Boom Fuels Philippines Growth
- [That’s Dumb!] Plumbers?
- [Video] Jeepney Magic
- Yesterday Was Good – Today Was Better!
- Honk, Honk, Honk Them Horns in the Philippines!
- America is NOT the Greatest Country…Anymore!
- WOW – The Philippines? Are You Paying Attention?