Recently opened, the New Calbayog City Market is filling up with vendors as they make the move from the old riverfront market that is already being demolished. As everyone gets set up, and schedules are adjusted, new patterns will begin to form and I think Calbayog will eventually embrace this change. As long as the prices to go up too much!
Article Keyword Search
- We’ve Moved
- About Gaisano Grand Malls – Calbayog
- [Video] Life’s Not So Easy in the Philippines
- [Video] Parking – More Fun in the Philippines
- To The Philippines With Love!
- Calbayog City is Growing – Again!
- Haunted? Philippine Folklore – Part II
- New Calbayog City Market [Photos]
- Want Nostalgia? Move to the Philippines!
- Calbayog City Public Market Demolished
- Haunted? Philippine Folklore – Part I
- Comparing Cultures – I Choose The Philippines
- The Philippine Wife – The “Asawa” (Moved to http://retiredinsamar.com)
- Consumer Boom Fuels Philippines Growth
- [That's Dumb!] Plumbers?
- [Video] Jeepney Magic
- Yesterday Was Good – Today Was Better!
- Honk, Honk, Honk Them Horns in the Philippines!
- America is NOT the Greatest Country…Anymore!
- WOW – The Philippines? Are You Paying Attention?