TACLOBAN CITY – Nine Airports here in the region, including seven without passenger aircraft operations, will get a budget of P167.35 million for upgrading, the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippine (CAAP) said. Read more…
Article Keyword Search
- We’ve Moved
- About Gaisano Grand Malls – Calbayog
- [Video] Life’s Not So Easy in the Philippines
- [Video] Parking – More Fun in the Philippines
- To The Philippines With Love!
- Calbayog City is Growing – Again!
- Haunted? Philippine Folklore – Part II
- New Calbayog City Market [Photos]
- Want Nostalgia? Move to the Philippines!
- Calbayog City Public Market Demolished
- Haunted? Philippine Folklore – Part I
- Comparing Cultures – I Choose The Philippines
- The Philippine Wife – The “Asawa” (Moved to http://retiredinsamar.com)
- Consumer Boom Fuels Philippines Growth
- [That's Dumb!] Plumbers?
- [Video] Jeepney Magic
- Yesterday Was Good – Today Was Better!
- Honk, Honk, Honk Them Horns in the Philippines!
- America is NOT the Greatest Country…Anymore!
- WOW – The Philippines? Are You Paying Attention?